Hexagon nut (Hexagon nut) is used in conjunction with bolts and screws to connect fastening machine parts.The type 1 hexagon nut is the most widely used, and the c-class nut is used for the machine, equipment or structure which is rough on the surface and is not high in accuracy.Class A and class B nut are used for the surface to be smooth and require high precision for machines, equipment or structures.The thickness of the type 2 hexagon nut is thicker, and it is often used in the occasion of needing to be disassembled.The thickness of the hexagonal thin nut is thinner and is used for the restricted surface area of the connected machine.
Galvanized Hex Nut
1. Standard: DIN934; ASME B18.2.2; UNI 5587
2. Finish: passivated
3. Size: M3-M100; 1/4-4"
4. Material: brass
5. Application: Marchinery,Chemical Industry,environmental,Building
6. Mark: According to customer's requirement
7. Delivery time: Normally in 30-40 days
8. Trade Assurance: Protect your order everything
Free sample for testing.
Carton Bulk packed(15-25kg) or Small box, then packed on pallet or according customers' request.