Trico formwork hex nuts are used for tie rods of various size and for use in situations where access is restricted. Ideal for use by precasters and mould makers.
Hex Bolt Nuts standard:- DIN 934,985, 439, A563 DH,10S 2H, Gr 4, Gr7, B8, B8M, A2,A4, SS316L, B8, B8M
Long Hex 15/17mm tie rod galvanized cast iron hex nut
1. Base information
1) Different kinds of nuts available ,M3 to M30 to be made by cold forming, M33 and up to be made by hot-forging.
2) High strenght, more than 180 kn
3) Different finish, such as bright, zinc plated, yellow zinc plated
4) Can be made as low carbon steel and high tensile
5) Mainly used for indoor and outdoor construction field
6) Special anchors can be supplied according to customers' drawings or samples
2. Size information
Formwork hexagon nut
Ductile cast iron (Qt-450)
Electric galvanized or black
We also supply 45# material hex nut
Usually carton with pallet or customized