The specifications of rebar caps are 16, 18, 20, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 40, of which the most commonly used specifications are 16 to 32.
1. To protect the exposed ends of reinforcement bars during construction operations, on the one hand to prevent workers from accidentally scratching or poking during construction operations.
2. On the other hand, the biggest role of safety rebar cap is to prevent rust, to make it easier to operate when connecting the components later, and to play a protective role during transportation and handling to prevent bumping. When subjected to general external knocks, the steel sleeve plastic protection cap protects the threads from (or less) damage.
3. Secondly, when hitting the ash, it will not stain the concrete and cause screwing of the straight threaded sleeve of reinforcing steel not to screw. Therefore, when operating, you should be moderate in strength and do not over screw to the joint, so as not to damage the reinforcing steel cap and not to play the proper protective role.
4. Plastic cap of reinforcing bar sleeve protects the thread groove from contamination by foreign dust and other dirt, so that the thread can be used normally.
5. The steel sleeve plastic protection cap isolates the contact between the threads and the outside world, and protects the threads from rusting or corrosion.
1. Not afraid of shower, not afraid of the sun
We manufacture the rebar protective cap using high-quality recycled polyethylene material, has excellent low temperature resistance chemical stability, can resist the erosion of most acids and bases. Insoluble in general solvents at room temperature, small water absorption, excellent point insulation.
2. Internal spiral, easy to use
Internal with thread, and steel wire perfect combination, not easy to fall off strong and durable.
3. Sturdy and durable, can be used twice
Recycled polyethylene material, good flexibility, not easy to damage.
GET IN TOUCH