Aluminum formwork is called aluminum alloy formwork for construction. It is a new generation of formwork system that emerged after wooden and steel formwork. This system has been developed and successfully used worldwide to form cast-in-place reinforced concrete structures. With our aluminum formwork solutions, all building components can be cast in one operation, including walls, floors, columns, beams, stairs, window hoods, balconies, etc.
- Short construction cycles.
- By implementing daily work cycles, we achieve high productivity.
- High reusability.
- Wide range of applications for the construction of various residential and commercial buildings.
- High strength and stability.
- Remarkably, the aluminum formwork formwork system can be installed by unskilled workers without the need for lifting cranes.