Plastic formwork has become a popular choice in the construction industry because of its environmental protection and energy saving, economical and affordable recycling, and waterproof and corrosion resistance.
1. Flat and smooth. The formwork is spliced tightly and flatly, and the surface degree and smoothness of the concrete structure after demoulding exceed the technical requirements of the existing clear water formwork, and there is no need for secondary plastering, saving labor and materials.
2. Light and easy to install. It is light in weight and has strong process adaptability. It can be sawed, planed, drilled, nailed, and can be formed into any geometric shape at will to meet the needs of building formwork of various shapes.
3. Easy to demould. The concrete does not stick to the board surface, no release agent is required, and it is easy to demould and clean the dust.
4. Stable and weather-resistant. High mechanical strength, no shrinkage, no swelling, no cracking, no deformation, stable size, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, flame retardant and waterproof, rodent and insect repellent under the temperature conditions of -20℃ to +60℃.
5. Conducive to maintenance. The formwork does not absorb water and requires no special care or storage.
6. Strong variability. The types, shapes and specifications can be customized according to the requirements of construction projects.
7. Reduce costs. The number of turnovers is large, the plane mold is not less than 30 times, and the column beam mold is not less than 40 times, and the use cost is low.
8. Energy saving and environmental protection. All leftovers and used formwork can be recycled, zero waste discharge.
1. The strength and rigidity of plastic formwork systems are small
The static bending strength and static bending elastic modulus of plastic building formwork are smaller than other formwork.
2. The bearing capacity of plastic building formwork is low
At present, the plastic building formwork is mainly used as the roof and floor formwork in the form of flat plate, and the bearing capacity is low. As long as the spacing of the secondary beams is properly controlled, the construction requirements can be met. But to be used as wall column formwork, it must be processed into steel frame plastic formwork.
3. The coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction of plastic building formwork is large
The coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction of plastic sheets is larger than that of aluminum formwork, so plastic building formwork is greatly affected by temperature. For example, in the high temperature period in summer, the temperature difference between day and night can reach 40 °C. Up to 3mm ~ 4mm. To solve the problem of expansion, you can choose an average temperature time to lay the slabs during construction, or add sponge strips between the slabs, which can eliminate the gaps in the formwork, ensure that the pouring concrete does not leak, and can solve the problem of high temperature. Arching problem.
4. Welding slag is easy to burn plastic building templates
At present, plastic formwork is mainly used as floor formwork. When laying steel bars, due to the high temperature of welding slag from electric welding when steel bars are connected, it falls on the plastic formwork, which is easy to burn the board surface and affect the surface quality of formed concrete. Therefore, flame retardants can be appropriately added to polypropylene to improve the flame retardancy of plastic templates. In addition, protective measures can be taken during the electric welding operation to solve the problem of scalding the plastic building template by electric welding.
GET IN TOUCH