The building formwork is a temporary supporting structure, which is made according to the design requirements, so that the concrete structure and members are shaped according to the specified position and geometrical dimensions, maintaining their correct position, and bearing the self-weight of the building formwork and the external load acting on it. Plastic Formwork are a common type. The purpose of the template project is to ensure the quality and construction safety of the concrete project, speed up the construction progress and reduce the engineering cost. However, some building templates usually deform after being used for a period of time. What is the reason for the deformation of the building formwork? The building template manufacturer analyzes for you as follows:
1. Set small steel molds, not set according to regulations, resulting in poor overall performance of the building.
2. The foundation of the template is not firm, no flat plate is placed, and the waterproof measures cause the foundation to sink.
3. The construction of wooden building formwork or plywood is used. After the experience is accepted, the concrete is not poured in time, and the long-term sun and rain are deformed.
4. The support spacing is too large, and the rigidity of the steel plate is poor.
5. The speed of pouring concrete and column concrete is too fast, the height of one watering is too high, and the vibration is excessive.
In the process of using the daily building formwork on the construction site, the deformation of the building formwork has always been a problem that plagues the builders. In addition to paying attention to the quality of the product when purchasing the building formwork, it is more important to pay attention to the protection during normal use.
1. During the use of the building formwork and its supporting system, the constructor must fully consider its own self-weight rated load and the lateral pressure generated by the concrete during the pouring, to ensure that the Plastic Construction Formwork has sufficient load during use. Ability, must not be overloaded.
2. Beam bottom support. First of all, the spacing should be such that there is no deformation under the weight of the concrete and the construction load. If the bottom of the support is a mud foundation, it must be compacted first, the drainage ditch must be set up, and the skid and steel should be laid to ensure that the support does not collapse.
3. When assembling small steel molds, the joints should be placed according to the regulations. The spacing and specifications of the cofferdams and pull bolts should be set according to the design requirements.
4. If the beam and column building formwork adopts the cassette, the spacing should be specified, and the building formwork should be clamped, and its width is slightly smaller than the section size. The upper part of the beam and wall building formwork must have temporary support heads to ensure the width of the beam and wall when the concrete is poured.
5. When pouring concrete, it should be uniform and not unloaded, and strictly control the watering height, especially on both sides of the building formwork of the door and window opening, not only to ensure the concrete vibrating and compacting, but also to prevent excessive deformation and cause deformation of the building formwork.
6. For cast-in-situ reinforced concrete beams and slabs with a span of not less than 4 m, the building formwork shall be arched according to the design requirements; when there is no specific requirement for the design, the arching height shall be 1/1000-3/1000 of the span.
7. When using wooden building formwork and plywood building formwork construction, concrete should be poured in time after the acceptance of the experience, to prevent deformation of the wooden building formwork during long-term exposure to rain. Plastic Concrete Formwork can be used if you want more convenience.
The above is the reason for the deformation of the building formwork and the preventive solution. I hope it will help everyone. If you have a need for the building formwork, you can contact us. We can provide you with various specifications of the building formwork, as well as the formwork accessories. Welcome Your arrival.