Today, supplier of Formwork Accessories and everyone will introduce the use of building templates and precautions.
1. The same as the wooden formwork, the building formwork manufacturers will be transported to the construction site for stacking after leaving the site, and placed on the flat place.
2. No oiling is required before use. Cover the cable with soft material during lifting to prevent damage.
3. If different specifications are required, they can be booked to reduce the waste of plates.
4. For cast-in-place plates, the bottom interval can be 20-30CM, and the beam-column plate interval is 50-60CM.
5. The end holes of the board must be sealed with rubber strips so that the mortar cannot enter the holes, otherwise it is easy to cause disassembly difficulties and even cause product damage.
6. Nail the nail as far as possible with a small vertical bar and the nail should not be suspended.
7, the length of the nail should not be too long, generally about 30-35MM can be, the nail is too long, easy to affect the removal of the mold.
8. The joints of the two boards must be sealed with rubber strips to prevent the infiltration of the mortar from affecting the mold removal.
9. When removing the mold, it must be carried out from a small piece at one end, and the template is removed while removing the support to prevent it from falling over a large area.
10. Places where nails are nailed. If you do not use them next time, seal them with adhesive tape.
11. Try not to make the corners directly hit the ground, and at the same time try to make sure that the hard construction waste on the ground, such as iron nails, waste steel bars, etc., is clean, to prevent the directly falling formwork from falling on the hard construction waste and causing plane damage, affecting the next use.
12. During the demolishing process, the workers are required to dismantle from the colleagues at both ends of the scaffolding and fall at the same time. Be sure to keep it horizontal during the fall, and do not allow the corners to fall vertically against the ground.
13. The nails and mortar need to be cleaned in time before the demolished plastic building formwork is stacked.
14. This product is suitable for minus 40 degrees to 70 degrees.
15. When the building template manufacturer has an electric welding operation, the surface of the template can be sprayed with water to prevent large pieces of welding slag from burning the surface.
Plastic Construction Formwork
In addition, there may be displacement when using plastic formwork. What are the preventive measures? Don't worry, the maker of Formwork Tie Rod will share some tips for everyone.
1. Strictly convert each branch and sub-item into detailed drawings in accordance with the ratio of 1 / 10-1 / 15 and indicate the number of each part, axis position, geometric size, cross-sectional shape, reserved holes, embedded parts, etc. After the review is correct, the production team and the operating workers should be thoroughly technically informed as the basis for the production and installation of the plastic building template.
2. After measuring and releasing the axis of the plastic building template, organize a special person to carry out technical review and acceptance, and then confirm the correctness before supporting the mold.
3. Reliable limit measures must be set at the roots and pre-parts of the wall and column plastic building formwork. For example, short-reinforced steel bars are embedded in the cast-in-situ concrete to ensure the bottom position is accurate.
4. When supporting the mold, draw horizontal and vertical lines and set vertical verticality control lines to ensure the horizontal and vertical position of the plastic building template is accurate.
5. According to the characteristics of the concrete structure, specially design the building formwork to ensure that the plastic building formwork and its support have sufficient strength, rigidity and stability.
6. Before the concrete is poured, carefully inspect and review the axis, bracket, top brace and bolts of the plastic building formwork, and deal with any problems if found.
7. When pouring concrete, the material should be cut evenly and symmetrically, and the pouring height should be strictly controlled within the range allowed by the construction specifications.
The above is the use and precautions of Plastic Construction Formwork. Have you learned it?